Last Sunday, we were lucky enough to have our first visitors to our new home, here in San Diego. My sister Jennifer, and her family were here for a work convention for her husband Will. They came bearing a digital camera, so in my next post, I will put up pictures of my house. This post just shows some more recent pictures of my family. I had a great time with them. After spending time with them, it was the first time I have felt homesick since moving here.
This is our foster doggy. He comes and visits every day.Zac, Natalie, Will and Ashley watching a boring football game...
with Uncle Kevin...
These are adorable pictures Jennifer got of my cutie pie Jason.

And of course, here are Garrett and Caiti. Garrett was sleepy, and Caiti was in a BAD mood, so this is the only picture I have of them.
We had such a nice day, watching football, eating pizza and Popeye's chicken, playing at the park across the street and just visiting. I loved hanging out with the kids and watching Spiderwick Chronicles and playing board games. Kevin loved playing computer games with Natalie. Caiti loved tackling Elise...J/K. Garrett just loved having everyone here. He ran many miles in a circular, happy pattern while they were here. So, thank you for coming guys. That was definitely one of my favorite days since moving here.
No comments:
Post a Comment