Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A New Ward



So last Sunday was our first time going to the Tierrasanta ward. It was so nice because the ward building is literally 5 minutes from my house. I enjoyed the drive there. There were pretty trees, and it is located in a really nice neighborhood. It was the first time in 5 years that I haven't worried someone was going to steal my car stereo while I was in church...maybe because my car's old and has a radio...but yeah. We made it through half of sacrament before Garrett got restless, so that was good. The rest of church consisted of chasing Garrett all around the church and having him scream bloody murder like I was hurting him if I ever tried to get him to come with me and stop running. So, needless to say, we didn't stay for the last 2 hours. We attempted primary for about 15 minutes, and actually Caiti was doing great in Nursery, so I felt bad taking her out of there. Hopefully, we'll get back into the swing of things soon.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Yay for church! So did you meet anyone? But then again, maybe it was hard since you were chasing Garrett around the whole time...Miss ya!

A Bunch of Roaches said...

Yes, we met a really nice family. The mom was very helpful and was chasing Garrett with me, and the dad is in the military too, so he and Kevin had a good talk. I really liked them.

Erin said...

Yay for friends!