I'm married to my honey Kevin. He is in the Navy. We are actually going to be moving to San Diego on Friday. I am very excited for that. That is the main reason I decided to do a blog, because now I won't be around family anymore.
My oldest son is Garrett. He's a sweetie pie. He has autism. He is the king of echolalia which means repeating phrases you hear. Today, when we were swinging on my sister-in-law's swing in the backyard he looked at me and said, "You're so funny" because he wanted me to repeat it back to him. He also said, "You're so silly." So that I could say it back too. He's 4 years old and the tallest boy in his class.
My daughter Caiti will be 3 in October. She has autism as well. She is such a sweetie and very pretty. She does have a temper, but I'm thinking a lot of that is because she can't communicate and that is frustrating. Caiti is very musical and creates her own pretty little songs that she sings to her baby dolls. She is so fun to watch when she is playing. She loves her toys!

And then there is Jason. He was the surprise of the bunch. We thought we were only going to have 2 babies. I'm very happy we had that surprise. The scary thing is that we were told he was blighted ovum (meaning that the pregnancy sac was there but no baby developed), and they wanted to vacuum him out. Luckily, I told them no. I am so happy I listened to the spirit on that one so that we could have our cute little Jason. He has the prettiest smile and coos and tries to talk to us which makes me laugh.
I'm a stay-at-home mom/medical transcriptionist. My life is super crazy, and I can't remember the last time I didn't feel tired, but I mostly love it. :) I love my family and I am so excited for this new start in San Diego!
4 comments:
I am so glad you started a blog! It will be nice to read what you are up to... if you can find the time to write!
Love you,
Sarah
I am happy that you will be blogging and that we will be able to pictures while you are so far away! We love you!!
What a cute family. Keep the blog up for sure. I would love to stay up to date with what's happening in your life.
Hi Christine!! Yay! A new blog. I miss you! Our internet is finally working so I'll be posting lots of pics on my blog soon!
Post a Comment