Friday, September 26, 2008

Cute Doggy

Ever since we moved here this cute little miniature poodle somehow wiggles itself under our privacy fence and begs to come into our house. He likes to watch Garrett and Caiti playing through the sliding glass door. Tonight I noticed that Caiti was super happy, and I looked over and she was talking to the doggy at the sliding glass door. I had Kevin go outside and check this dog out. He was all bones. :( He didn't have a collar. So we let him come inside for some tuna...yeah...He was sooo hungry. That was gone in a second. Then we all went and played in our backyard with him. He wanted to stay with us all night, but we left him outside...for now. We will have to see how this little story plays out.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

sounds like you might end up with a doggy soon.....

Erin said...

How cute :-)

Joel said...

We have the same problem, but in our case it's a nosy neighbor kid who looks in our window while we're having dinner. Creepy.