Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday fun!

Wednesdays are my Jason days cause that's the only day he doesn't have preschool.   My friend Megan is in the same boat with her little guy who goes to the same school.  We always plan on having a play date with our kids, but it's crazy because both Jason and her son have therapies during the day at different times.  Coincidentally, Michelle is Megan's son's ABA tutor, so we decided they could all meet at my house and Jason and his friend could do play therapy with Aunt Michelle and work on play skills, and then Megan and I could hang out and have some fun.
Today was the first day we did this, and I think we'll continue.  We decided to make these days "Craft Wednesdays."  Today we got some wreathe frames, ribbons, and shamrock garland from the Dollar Store and made some St. Patty's Day Wreathes.  It was so much fun.  I'm excited, and I thought they turned out cute, especially considered we used Dollar Store supplies.  :)



1 comment:

Erin said...

When did you become so crafty? I'm impressed! Wish I could hang out with you and learn to be crafty too!