Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Garrett's 8 Years Old!



Garrett turned 8 today.  I had thought this would be a hard birthday for me because that is when kids normally get baptized, but he was so sweet and cute and I realized that it really didn't matter.  We had a great time.  We ate his birthday cake (Betty Crocker GF Brownies) for breakfast.  Then we had a swimming party with our little family and with Garrett's friends/tutors.  Garrett, Caiti and Jason were in heaven.  That is their favorite thing to do.  :)  It made me happy to be with them and see them so happy...even if the neighborhood pool is no longer heated.  Brrr....  I just love my Garrett so much.  He has blessed my life every day of his 8 years in our family.














1 comment:

The Corbins said...

I can't believe it's been eight years. How is it possible that we're even old enough to have kids that age? I guess I can pretend I'm younger since Will's only 4. :) I'm so glad you were able to make peace with the baptism issue. You're right. It doesn't matter. I know this life may not be what you expected, but it is still pretty wonderful. I see that all the time from your posts. Love you!