Saturday, January 3, 2009
zzz....
This morning at about 4 a.m., Garrett decided to come sit in bed with me. He had my old high school yearbook and was narrating the whole thing in Garrett jibberish while turning the pages in the dark. Needless to say, I didn't want Caiti (who fell asleep next to me last night) or Kevin to wake up, so I took him in the other room and tried to get him to lie down and go back to sleep. Unfortunately, we were right next to Jason's bedroom, and Garrett's laughing/making silly noises woke Jason up. Then, Jason's crying woke Caiti up, who started to scream because she values her sleep and is not the funnest person to be around when that is interrupted. So, now I am in the front room with all three of my kids typing a blog. Garrett is bouncing a ball and being hyper. Caiti's lying on the couch watching Shrek the Third, and Jason is exploring the living room and all its wonders. Hooray for early mornings. (I'm being sarcastic, of course.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I completely understand. My husband leaves for work early and likes to wake the girls before he goes- then of course leave me to try and get them back to sleep! I am a bear without my sleep! Oh well, one of the joys of motherhood I guess!
Post a Comment