Friday, January 9, 2009

Off to Sea


My honey, Kevin, is off on his deployment. We drove him to the ship this morning and said our goodbyes. :( It will definitely be interesting to see how he does and how I do for the next 6 to 9 months. The kids and I will sure miss him and are very proud of him.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Oh, so sad for you. I hope everything goes well for you guys! Sorry I'm not there to help you this time! Although, I sure wish I was. Miss you!!

Brooke said...

You are stronger than I am! I wouldn't make it a whole week before going nuts! Hang in there. You're great!

ATH79 said...

I really feel for you. My husband has been living in Dallas for the past five months. At least I got to see him a time or two every month. I hope you still have some way of communicating with him while he is gone.

GFM Boston said...

Hey Christine,
Thank you for all your hard work while your husband is deployed and thank your husband for being willing to serve our country. You'll do great. The Lord is on your side!!!