Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Visit From Nicole and Camden

So last Friday I was feeling pretty sad and down in the dumps because Kevin had left for deployment. In the afternoon, as I was lying on the couch feeling bummed, I heard the doorbell. There were my favorite little sister Nicole and my cute little buddy Camden. I was so happily surprised. I had such a great time while they were here for a few days. Nicole was such a sweetie and helped me out so much. She also was very fun to be around, and I enjoyed having real conversations with sentences that actually were in English and not jabber or asking me to get something. I loved going all the fun places with Nicole, having her try my interesting cooking, watching fun things on TV like the Bachelor and The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 (which we both thought our husbands would not want to watch). It was like a breath of fresh air to have her around. I absolutely loved having Camden here. It was adorable to hear him talk. I keep thinking of "Stinky, Tine!, Yummy, Tummy, Melmo!" So many cute little words. He was such a good playtime companion with my kids and he gave Jason good hugs and kisses. I loved it! Thank you Nicole for cheering me up and coming for a visit.




















1 comment:

Erin said...

I'm jealous you're still wearing shorts and can see grass. It's -5 here today and I haven't seen the grass or sun in weeks. I am in the WRONG place!!