5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was at Snow College, studying to be a middle school English teacher.
2. I had a major crush on this guy who later dated my roommate.
3. I worked as a tutor in the writing lab.
4. It was my first year living far from home (my parents moved to Indiana), so I became closer to my brother, my grandparents and Ant Larraine.
5. I figured out that if you eat in the cafeteria the odds are 4 boys to every girl. Yes, I was smart.
5 Things on my "To Do" list today:
1. Get Garrett registered for school and drop him off for his first day in preschool.
2. Fill out Caiti's forms for her school evaluation.
3. Convince Michelle to move here. :)
4. Clean my house (still not done).
5. Play with my kids.
5 Snacks i love
1. Apples and peanut butter
2. Chips
3. Green olives
4. Vienna sausages (yes, I know they're gross).
5. Oranges
5 Things i would do if I were a millionaire
1. Pay all my debt.
2. Help family in need.
3. Donate to church and autism programs.
4. Save for retirement.
5. Buy a great minivan.
5 Places i've lived
1. Taylorsville, UT
2. SLC, UT
3. Ephraim, UT
4. Indianapolis, IN
5. San Diego, CA
5 Jobs i've had
1. All A Dollar
2. Grocery store bagger/cashier
3. Writing lab tutor
4. Insurance claims processor
5. Medical Transcriptionist.
5 People I tag: Sarah, Jennifer, Laura, Amanda and Brooke
3 comments:
Thanks for playing!! I didn't know you wanted to be a Middle School English teacher. That's what's great about tags, you learn something new about some of your good friends. Oh, I got a calling finally. I'm the 2nd counselor in YW. Woohoo!!
I forgot you worked at All a Dollar!! How funny!
I learned a few new things about you. How fun. We'll see what I can think of for mine.
Post a Comment