Our family blog is now updated at http://autismmomsgratitudelist.blogspot.com/
Saturday, September 18, 2010
How to Know Caiti Lives Here
One of the cutest things about Caiti's autism/personality is how she lines up her toys. They are her best friends, and she leaves a trail of friends throughout the house. Here are just a few examples. It always makes me smile to see them.
That is SO sweet! I know how much you love her. I'm glad Heavenly Father decided to send Caiti to your family. She is a blessing. Heavenly Father knows who we are and what we need. He knew you needed to have Garrett, Caiti and Jason in your life.
Oh my goodness! If I ever need a smile, I need only look here! Sooo cute! It looks like Caiti muffin is holing a sermon with all of her little friends!
3 comments:
Dear Christine,
That is SO sweet! I know how much you love her. I'm glad Heavenly Father decided to send Caiti to your family. She is a blessing. Heavenly Father knows who we are and what we need. He knew you needed to have Garrett, Caiti and Jason in your life.
I LOVE YOU!
Love, Amy
That is so cute! I love seeing little things like that, that my kids leave around the house.
Oh my goodness! If I ever need a smile, I need only look here! Sooo cute! It looks like Caiti muffin is holing a sermon with all of her little friends!
Post a Comment