Thursday, March 26, 2009

So fun!




Jason turns 1 next month, and I can certainly tell that he is getting to that age. His favorite activity is to practice walking by holding onto my pants while I walk. I love it! He took his first step today. Only one step, but that still counts, right. I bet Michelle he would be walking in 2 weeks. He also is trying so hard to talk. He has a bunch of babbling and cooing going on with inflection. It makes me happy. It is so fun to see him growing and developing.

So, it's 1 a.m. here and yes, I'm up with Jason. I hear Caiti in her room being super hyper too. A day in the life...or should I say a night in the life...or to be technically correct...an early morning in the life....

2 comments:

Erin said...

So you guys look tan. I'm jealous. I can't believe Jason is going to be 1! Time flies!

linsey said...

i love that age! all except for the no sleeping-but i hear that never ends-darnit!