Kevin and I had respite today, so we decided to go on a date, and take Jason with us so he could spend some time with his daddy. I had originally planned a date to a seafood restaurant and then a trip to the aquarium...that didn't happen. :) When we got to what I thought was the seafood restaurant, they had gone out of business and it was some ritzy brunch place. Sigh. We ate there anyway. However, brunch ended up costing $50 (all we had was an omelet and a personal breakfast pizza...never going there again). Gulp. So I decided spending another $33 at the aquarium wasn't the best idea. We were just down the road from La Jolla Cove, though. So went on a nice walk with a SUPER ORNERY Jason to the cove and took a look at the seals. We didn't stay long though cause a certain cute little boy wasn't being so cute. We did get to drive by the temple though. It is so beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment