Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Visit From the McCreas

 We were very excited to find out earlier in the year that Ant Larraine, Kayli and her two kids Joscelyn and Gavin, were coming to San Diego for their vacation.  They got here late on the 27th, and they sure were a sight for sore eyes.  The first couple days they were here were kind of overcast and rainy, so we just chilled at home and played and our kids got to know this other part of their family a little better. 

Gavin and Jason played very well together.  It was nice to see Jason playing with another little kid since Garrett and Caiti don't give him the time of day.
 Caiti loved Ant Larraine.  Ant just had the magic touch and made Caiti feel happy.
 Gavin and Joscelyn looked super cute trying on Caiti's hats.  I loved having a flower pot and a princess in my living room.
On the 28th, I was lucky enough to get a VERY needed haircut from my favorite hairstylist, Kayli.  I felt pretty lucky.  She did such a good job. 

No comments: