Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Happy Place

As part of my therapy sessions, I had to think about a memory or a place where I felt at peace, safe and happy.  That is where I am supposed to imagine when I'm freaking out or anxious or overwhelmed.  My happy place is Mirror Lake in the canoe fishing with my daddy.  I can't think of a more peaceful place or a safer, content feeling.  I will always be grateful to my daddy for sharing that place and those fun experiences with me.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Dear Christine,

Was this picture taken around the time Sarah was married? It is BEAUTIFUL and serene there. Seeing this picture reminded me of being there with all of you, Robert, Little Ford and 11 month old Glen. :) I was just remembering a funny memory of something that Ford said.

I LOVE YOU!

Love, Amy

Aunt Michelle said...

This is a happy memory for me too! And Nicole's fish hat, that is just spectacular! :)