The day that I left for Utah for baby Noelle's blessing was Kevin's 33rd birthday. For his present, we flew in his mommy. I wasn't able to be there to celebrate, but I know that Michelle did a great job making Kevin's birthday a better one by making him a cute card from the kids, getting his ice cream cake and just making sure everything was ready for when Mom Roach came in. Here are some pictures from their birthday celebration.
While she was there, Kevin was able to take her to the zoo, show her around Miramar Marine Base, Naval Base San Diego, and an outdoor mall. :) He had a great time visiting with his mommy.
Kevin sure had a nice visit with his mommy. He was pretty sad when he had to take her to the airport this morning and send her on back home. Hopefully, this will be the first of many visits!
2 comments:
Did he know she was coming or was it a surprise?
It was a surprise at first...but then I told him. Not so good at keeping happy secrets.
Post a Comment