Sunday, November 29, 2009
A Glimpse
Today, I took Caiti for a walk outside at church. She was in such a sweet happy mood today and helped me not feel so frazzled. We saw a nice lady who was walking her dog. The lady came up to Caiti and let her pet her doggy. Caiti was very excited and said, "Woof, woof" over and over. I didn't even know she knew that word. Then, when I told her to say " Bye, Bye, " to the doggy, she waved. I know that she has come a long way since starting her ABA therapy, and that made me so happy to hear some appropriate language coming from my sweet little girl and to see her wave bye bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What good news. I am glad that you see improvement, no matter how small the steps.
Love you.
Post a Comment