Sunday, May 3, 2009

Nicole's April Visit (Birthday party!)

So while Nicole was here, we had the chance to have a double birthday party on Michelle's birthday. We ended up celebrating both her birthday and Jason's birthday (which was last week). The first couple of pictures were actually taken on Jason's actual birthday with his birthday cake hat and the football his daddy wanted him to get for his birthday. On Michelle's birthday I made a delicious GF/CF chocolate birthday cake (I got the recipe from theglutengal.com). We ended up having a semi-successful Elmo party. Don't ask... After Garrett and Caiti went to school, Michelle, Nicole, Camden, Jason and I headed to the mall for birthday lunch and window shopping. Michelle was able to go later on during Garrett and Caiti's therapy to a beach to have some more birthday fun with Nicole and Camden. I hope she had a great birthday.











1 comment:

lindygirl said...

What cute sisters I have!