Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Jason's and My Adventure

So now that both Caiti and Garrett have preschool, Jason and I have some fun time for ourselves during the day. It is so nice to be with my cute little boy. Yesterday as I was watching Jason cruise back and forth on our couch, I thought, "Jason really needs a walker." So, being the Craigslist fan that I am, I looked on Craigslist to see if there was anyone selling a cheap walker nearby. The first entry was for a place called The Children's Cottage. It's basically the same as Once Upon a Child. They were advertising an inexpensive used walker. So, we decided to go somewhere new and see what they had to offer. The store was in Poway. I had never been there, but I used my trusty GPS to get us there. It took a while, so I probably won't go back, but it was fun to see a new part of San Diego. We found Jason a great walker for a great deal. When we got home, he tried it out...and totally hated it...until I pulled out the camera and he cheesed it up. I guess he will have to grow into it.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Dang! I have a walker I could've given you!! He's too cute.

lindygirl said...

Good job Christine!!!! He is such a cutie patootie! I wish I could give him a big squeeze!!!

Brooke said...

Kids just do things on their own time. Camden isn't even close to being ready for a walker like that yet. He really likes the kind he sits in but the other one, he can't stand up well enough yet. My Kayla was standing at 7 months. It's just so funny to see how different they all are.

Good job, Jason! You'll be walkin' in no time.

Amanda said...

What a handsome little man.

Isn't it funny how to can drive all over to find a great deal on something. And by the time you find it you've had to refill you car with gas a couple times.